4 cups of wheat flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 cup of butter
3/4 cup of hot water
1 tablespoon of yeast
1 spoon of sugar
- Serving Size:
- Cook time:
- In a bowl, combine the tablespoon of yeast, the tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 cup of warm water, mix well and wait for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a cup, add 1/4 cup of butter and 3/4 of hot water, wait for it to melt.
- In the blender, add the 4 cups of flour, the 4 tablespoons of sugar and the 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix it well so that all the dry ingredients are blended in.
- After 15 minutes , add the yeast mixture at a medium speed. When the butter is melted, add it to the mixture.
- Let everything mix well at a medium speed, as the mixture peels off the bowl.
- Then, take it to a table sprinkled with flour, and finish kneading it. Grease a bowl, place the dough and cover with a microwaved hot towel or in a closed space for an hour, and let the dough grow and double its size.
- Take it out and put it back on a floured surface and knead it gently.
- Divide it into two equal halves, which you will knead until forming two loaves.
- Cover again with the hot towel and let it grow for an hour.
- Turn on the oven at 400 degrees and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then, take it out and let it cool off. Enjoy!