Looking for a light and tasty treat that will satisfy your cravings? Well, you’re in luck. This Flatbread with Tomatoes and Sweet Peppers is flavor-packed with the freshest veggies grown right here in Florida. Quick, simple, and always worth it.
- Preheat oven to 375o .
- Spread olive oil and garlic evenly over the flatbread.
- Evenly distribute three-fourths of the two kinds of cheese over the flatbread.
- Evenly distribute the bell peppers and tomatoes over the cheese.
- Add remaining cheese to the top of the flatbread.
- Season the flatbread lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake flatbread on a baking sheet for 7 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove flatbread from oven and garnish with the hand-torn basil.
- Cut flatbread into several servings and serve warm.