Florida Fruit Sangria
- 1 bottle of Florida wine
- 1-2 cups of Florida orange juice
- 1-2 cups of Florida berries (such as strawberries and/or blueberries)
- 1-2 cups of cubed Florida fruit (such as watermelon, passion fruit, papaya, and/or mango)
- 1-2 cups of sliced Florida fruit (such as star fruit and/or muscadine grapes)
- 1-2 cups of ginger ale
- Pour the Florida wine and orange juice into a large pitcher.
- Add all of the Florida fruit except the berries.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Before serving, add the Florida berries and ginger ale.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice.