Stuffed strawberries are an easy and ideal handheld dessert that offer an exciting range of possibilities. Perfect for any gathering, this delicious recipe by Fresh from Florida hits the sweet spot.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Stir ingredients to combine.
- Use a small melon baller or paring knife to hollow out the insides of the strawberries.
- Use a small spoon to fill the hollowed-out strawberries with the mascarpone mixture.
- Top the filled strawberries with assorted toppings.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve cold.